The following information applies to organizations that have been approved for a grant; if you are interested in applying for a grant, please see the Info for Potential Grantees page.
At The Oishei Foundation, we are committed to learning from every successful initiative—as well as those that fall short of expectations. By studying the results together, in partnership with our grantees, we ensure that everyone benefits from the resulting data and insights. To support this learning-first approach, every grantee is required to submit periodic reports.
How to submit a report
All grants except Basic Human Needs grants
- Sign into your account to submit your report
- Click on “Requirements” and then “Interim and Final Grant Reporting Form”
- Enter information as prompted and submit
Basic Human Needs grants
- Create an account
- Click on “Requirements” and then “Basic Human Needs Reporting Form”
- Input the information as prompted, then submit the form
- Make sure you log out by clicking “Exit” each time you are in the system
When to submit a report
If you have received a grant, you will be notified via email when your report is due.
- A final report is due 30 days after the conclusion of the grant period
Multiple installment grants
- Interim reports must be submitted and approved before each subsequent payment is issued
- Please allow 30 days for The Foundation to review and approve your report prior to additional payment
- Failure to submit interim reports in a timely manner may result in a delay of payments
Requesting Additional Grants
You must submit your final report prior to submitting any additional grant requests.
Promoting Your Partnership with The Oishei Foundation
Grantees are welcome to use our name, logo and/or organizational description in promotional materials with permission and review from your program officers and/or the communications officer. These include written materials that are shared with the media, the public, or anyone outside of your organization including (but not limited to) press releases, social media posts, inclusion in program booklets and pages on your website.
How to request approval
To request approval, please send your materials to:
Susan M. Kirkpatrick
Chief Communications Officer